Friday, November 25, 2011

LGBT: When it comes to personal relationships, do you have the right to discriminate?

I would never judge someone by their looks, gender nationality or sexual orientation, but when it comes to a up close and personal relationship, I think you have a right to discriminate. What do you think?LGBT: When it comes to personal relationships, do you have the right to discriminate?
We do have the right to choose whom we want to associate with. If you mean friendships, personally, I don't care about gender, ethnicity, age, etc. But if you mean a romantic relationship, then I am guided by what appeals to me. Some people like blonds, some don't. Some like tall guys, some don't. Some like guys with facial hair, some don't. You can only be attracted to that which attracts you. You can't pretend to be attracted and have it work out over the long term.LGBT: When it comes to personal relationships, do you have the right to discriminate?
When it comes to personal relationships, it's not discrimination. It's choice.





I mean no one, but no one, has a ';right'; to demand a personal relationship.
No i dont think that you should discriminate against that person because you don't know how that person truly and honestly feel for you so why would you do something like that and turn that person away not knowing if this is the right person for you.
I really don't think so, but that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment