Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you find same sex relationships to be acceptable or to be unacceptable, which?

Many people find it impossible to reconcile christianity and homosexuality and so recommend being a christian, or to be entirely fair, being a homosexual. Some other people argue its all good news.Do you find same sex relationships to be acceptable or to be unacceptable, which?
The only thing which is unacceptable is the fact that people feel a need to criticize other people and what they do, so in short same sex relationships are acceptable!Do you find same sex relationships to be acceptable or to be unacceptable, which?
The bible does condone giving your daughter away as a whore to be used by your brethren but it prohibits sodomy.


Not a good guide of how society should deal with these issues.





Christianity has set rules by men who oppose homosexuality. There is no harm to adopt a set of rules by different people. All the other 6 billion humans on the planet who are not Christian have not been smited by their god for being non-believers.


And if I am correct, Nordic god Thor and some of the Roman gods allow homosexuality and actively propmote it.


So pick and choose. The Christians pick and choose what's right, so you are allowed too.
I was raised a Catholic, but stopped participating in the church b/c of their lack of understanding and acceptance of my lifestyle (I am engaged to a woman).





I think there are ways to be both Christian and homosexual - absolutely - if you are ok with how they feel about homosexuality....i, however, am not.





I would rather live my life the way I want and be happy while I'm on this earth than try to live under the ';rules'; of the bible which was written by mere mortal men. I believe fully in God and I think he made me this way and will accept me fully when I meet him.
Depends on who you ask. There are far too many religions in this world to let Christianity deside ones fate. The way I look at it, they all come with a set of beliefs and therefore they cannot all be correct. Maybe none of them are correct. Maybe this religious bit is made up for various reasons such as, to make money, to guide people into a cult, to brainwash people into believing life is to be a certain way, etc. I exercise my own God given logic. It is here that I find my answers because I came into this world with this logic and it was not taught by a religious family or group waiting for me to get old enough to pass their beliefs onto me.
i accept homosexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a christian and i hate my church because they don't accept homosexuality...i mean if the preachers son is gay then wat will he do?...kick his son out just because he is gay...that's so frickin wrong....and i hate it when evryone at church says god says a man is to b wedded to a women and he already has an idea of what we r going to be..and if so then isn't it god to blame that some people r gay and the bible is way contradicting itself and so is the pastors/preachers that tells us about the bible...i mean they all say u should forgive people right?...guess wat the pastors and church ppl don't forgive homosexuality...they discriminate homosexuality..they don't respect it...gosh i am so pissed off and can't think right so i'll leave it at that
I don't care what two adults do in the privacy of their homes but I do get sick of seeing it in the media.
The bible (in leviticus) tells us to stone them to death. It also tells us that pi=3.0 (1 Kings 7:23)





The world would be boring place without gays.
Same sex relations are unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment