Friday, November 25, 2011

I need some help with how I could start my thesis on how relationships is essential to our well-being?

through our relationships we are sustained by our personal growth and developement. The family we interact with can in turn contribute to our well being.





I need help with a thesis for the importance of human relationships on our well being?I need some help with how I could start my thesis on how relationships is essential to our well-being?
Having an emotional attachment to someone else is an Essential part of life. It has been proven to extend the lives of older people . You should look at the AOL news for 3/9/09 there was an article about a gay male couple that was interviewed regarding gay marriage . They had been together 40 +Years and had met in the MIlitary. Recently I also read something on the importance of sex in a marriage to extend the lifespan of the individuals involved. This was on the ABC news website I think. It went into the biology of why sex is important to extending peoples lives. Try answers senior section. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment