Friday, July 30, 2010

What are some things about straight relationships you're really glad that you don't have to deal with?

I felt like asking a fun question. There aren't very many of those around here anymore. You can stereotype genders if you want, I won't be offended.What are some things about straight relationships you're really glad that you don't have to deal with?
Baby mama drama!What are some things about straight relationships you're really glad that you don't have to deal with?
unwanted pregnancies
no offence to women, but im glad i dont have to deal with the whole pms/periods thing..
men vs women conflicts. alimony.
The pressure of having to be more manly or be the ';breadwinner'; or work all day or be ';dominant'; and be into sports,(this is from a stereotypical heterosexual relationship. I know not all straight relationships are like this), or worry about my makeup or looking good enough to ';please my man'; or take care of kids all day and be ';submissive'; all the time. Again, that was just a stereotypical straight relationship. It just sounds so hard having to live inside something like that.
I guess I could have a straight relationship ( I'm bi ) but anywho:


Fear of getting prego..


Boys are stupid... :p


Sometimes they just don't understand..


Yeah, I can't think right now...
1. Dealing with baby poop!


2. Dealing with screaming kids.


3. Dealing with a nagging wife/husband.


4. Dealing with taking kids to %26lt;insert favorite activity here%26gt; practice/lessons.


5. Having to tell my wife/husband when I'll be home or where I am.





I'm gay and have never been married before and the idea of gay marriage doesn't sound too appealing all of a sudden. Hmm....
The risk of getting pregnant every month.

















L
Don't have to deal with the misunderstandings of the opposite sex. Such as, Gay men don't have to hear from a Woman ';You Men are all the same, you Men are all pigs, etc';.
regular drunken beatings are more a strait folks routine -
getting pregnant
I have had sexual relationships with both men and women, and I would have to say that the one thing I definitely don't miss with guys is that notion in the back of my mind of ';she could get pregnant this time';. I defiantly don't miss that.





Also, I enjoy being penetrated, and that is not anatomically possible with a woman. Not without a strap-on anyway.
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment